Well, guess what? I had my 17th birthday this month! I’m really happy and excited now but I also am not quite sure what to think as that means I’m going to be an adult within the next year. 😬 lol.
Anyway because of my birthday I wanted to share with you guys 17 things I’m grateful for. There’s obviously so many things I’m grateful for but this post would be huge if I shared them all with you. So for now I’ll just be sharing a few…
1. I love listening to music all the time which is why I’ve shared with you guys several of my favourite songs.
2. I love my family so much! I wouldn’t be the young woman I am becoming without them.
3. If I could only ever have one treat it would probably be dark chocolate. 😋
4. I think most of you reading this including myself have taken for-granted the blessing of being able to access clean water which is something I am beginning to realise more and more.
5. I have no idea who or where I would be without My Saviour. I will always be eternally grateful for him.
6. I love swimming and admiring the beauty in God’s ocean.
7. I don’t know why but there is something about rain which makes me feel so relaxed and snugly. The best thing to do on a rainy day is read a book with a cup of hot tea in a pile of blankets. 🙂
8. I’m very grateful for the internet. Being able to communicate with people from all around the world is awesome!
9. I take for-granted my health all the time because I don’t get sick very often.
10. Rain is awesome but so is sunshine. I love the warmth and happiness it brings.
11. The Bible is an amazing book filled with spiritual food for each day.
12. I love seeing people being kind to others even when in our eyes we may not think they deserve it.
13. I don’t have many friends but I count my siblings as friends too so I guess I have quiet a few friends now. Anyway I love each and every one of you.
14. Going to Africa this year was by far one of the best experiences I have ever had. I feel like I am still in awe as my mind is still trying to grasp what actually happened.
15. Fresh air is the best! This is also something I took for-granted not realising how clean our air here in Australia is until I went to Africa.
16. Driving is so fun. I am still in the process of getting my license as it’s quite a long process now but I think I will be able to drive by myself by the end of the year.
17. My blog has been an amazing place were I have gotten to share many things with many people from around the world. I’ve learnt so much in the past six months of blogging and I love being able to use this place kind of like a journal for myself. I hope you guys will continue to stick around on this journey.
The Lord has blessed me so much this year as he always does. I’m beyond grateful for so many more things but I just wanted to share a few things with you, some more serious than others.
1 Chronicles 16:34 says… ‘Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.’
Thank you guys very much for reading. Leave me a comment below telling me something you’ve been grateful for lately?
Many Blessings, Grace.